Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/07/06/peach-pie-overnight-oats/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Peach Pie Overnight Oats
A super east breakfast option that travels well.
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats or rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 a peach pureed or sliced
- 2 tsp maple syrup or 1 chopped medjool date
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp hemp hearts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients in a jar and stir well.
- Place the covered jar in the fridge overnight.
- I make 5 at a time with no issues.
The steel cut oats will retain a little crunch. I personally like the crunch, but if you like a smoother oatmeal, use rolled oats. If you find the oats are a little dry in the morning, you can just add some more milk. Enjoy!