Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/07/11/flourless-cinnamon-pecan-cookies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Cinnamon Pecan Cookies
All you need is 3 ingredient to make this sweet treat with no added sugar!
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 10 pitted dates soaked for 15 minutes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain the water the dates were soaking in.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients and mix until a dough starts to form.
- Using a cookie scoop , form into balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Wait until the cookies have completely cooled before removing them from the baking sheet .
Store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!