Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/07/13/quinoa-cookies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
A cookie healthy enough for breakfast!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 flax eggs (you can also use real eggs)
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans or vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , mix the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl , mix the wet.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the bowl of dough in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Drop cookies on a lined baking sheet . I used a cookie scoop to make mine
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes.
- Let the cookies completely cool before removing from the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- You can probably freeze these as well.