Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/07/14/smokey-roasted-brussel-sprouts/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Smokey Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussel sprouts (ends removed and quartered)
- 1 large sweet potato (peeled and cubed small)
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T maple syrup
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add the cubed sweet potato and the quartered Brussel sprouts to a bowl .
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix all the vegetables well so they are completely coated.
- Spread the vegetables onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, stopping halfway to stir the vegetables around.
This recipe should last at least a week in the fridge. Enjoy!