Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/07/24/lemon-blueberry-ice-cream/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Lemon Blueberry Ice Cream
The perfect summer treat!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (frozen will probably work too)
- 2 T maple syrup
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- In a blender , combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. About 1 minute.
- Pour contents into an ice cream machine and turn on. It took about 15-20 minutes to make in my ice cream machine .
- If you don't have an ice cream machine, you can also pour this into popsicle molds .
This ice cream is a soft serve consistency. If you like a harder ice cream, just stick it in the freezer for an hour. If you want to make sure the ice cream stays soft enough to scoop out, you can add 2 tsp of vodka to it. I like to store my ice cream in these tubs . Enjoy!