Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/07/25/quinoa-kale-sun-dried-tomatoes/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Quinoa, Kale and Sun Dried Tomatoes
An healthy meal that is packed with flavor!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 large zucchini diced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 6 button mushrooms diced
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 2 big handfuls of baby kale
- 2 T olive oil
- 2-3 T balsamic vinegar
- sea salt to taste
- Place the sun dried tomatoes in a bowl with enough water to cover them. Let them soak for 30 minutes.
- In a large saute pan , on medium heat, add the oil, onion and garlic. Cover and let cook for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Then add the mushrooms, zucchini, quinoa, sun dried tomatoes and balsamic vinegar and sea salt. Cover and let cook another 5-7 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Lastly, add in the baby kale and let cook another couple minutes. Just enough to wilt the kale.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
This dish should last at least 4 days in the fridge. You may even be able to freeze it. I haven't tried to say for sure. Enjoy!