Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/07/30/banana-nutella-popsicles/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Banana Nutella Popsicles
A decadent treat with no added sugar!
- 3/4 cup raw hazelnuts
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 T cocoa powder or cacao powder
- In a food processor , grind up the hazelnuts into a fine consistency.
- Then add in the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Spoon the mixture into popsicle molds . It will be very thick, so you may need to push it down with a spoon.
- Place the popsicle molds in the freezer to set. It should take about 6 hours.
These popsicles are a little chunky. I liked them with the chunks. Kind of reminded me of those Rocher truffles. You can always blend the hazelnuts longer if you want them a little more smooth. Enjoy!