Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/08/04/quinoa-brownies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
A healthy brownie with hidden superfoods!
- 1 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (you can use real eggs if you like)
- 1/2 cup unsalted almond butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put all ingredients in a blender .
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined baking dish. I used an 8x8 dish .
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes.
- Please wait until the brownies have completely cooled before removing them from the pan and cutting into squares.
Please store these brownies in the fridge in an air tight container. They should last 7-10 days. They can also be frozen for longer storage. Enjoy!