Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/08/05/zucchini-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
A yummy cookie with a hidden serving of veggies!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 2 flax eggs (real egg work too)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pureed zucchini (about 1 smallish zucchini)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- In a food processor, puree the zucchini. Transfer to a bowl and let it sit a few minutes. You will start to see it release some water. Dump out any excess water you see. Use a towel to press out a little bit more of the liquid. Once you are done, transfer it to a bowl with the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies on a lined baking sheet and cook for about 10-12 minutes.
Store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last 2 weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!