Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/08/16/cherry-chocolate-overnight-oats/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Cherry Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- handful of dried cherries
- optional: a couple dark chocolate chips
- Place all the ingredients in a jar, mix well and store in the fridge overnight.
- I like my oatmeal unsweetened. If you like your oatmeal a little on the sweet side, feel free to add in some dates or maple syrup.
You can make 5 of these up at a time. If you plan on using fresh fruit, don't add that until right before you eat it. I use 12 oz mason jars for mine, but any container will work. Enjoy!