Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/08/17/flourless-chocolate-muffins/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthy Flourless Chocolate Muffins
Only 4 ingredients to make this delicious chocolate treat!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients. You may have to stop and scrape down the sides a few times.
- Once everything is mixed well, spoon batter into lined muffin cups. I used silicone molds. The batter will be VERY sticky. I found wetting a spoon kept it from sticking.
- I topped a few of mine with chocolate chips. Feel free to do the same.
- Place muffin pan in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Wait until these are completely cooled before removing from the pan.
Store these muffins in the fridge. They should last at least 5 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!