Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/08/19/healthy-quinoa-salad/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthy Quinoa Salad
The perfect healthy salad for any potluck or party!
- 2 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 green onions sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 T white balsamic or apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 T olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- This gets better after it sits overnight. The flavors have more time to develop.
This salad should keep in the fridge for at least a week. I also think adding some spinach and avocado would be delicious as well. Enjoy!