Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/08/26/corn-tomato-avocado-salad/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salad
The perfect summer side dish!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 cups corn
- 1/4 cup diced purple onion
- 1 T chopped cilantro
- 1 T avocado oil
- Juice from half a lime
- 1 avocado cubed
- sea salt to taste
- If using frozen corn, let it thaw on the counter before using in this recipe.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl well.
- Cover and place in the fridge.
- You can eat it right away, but I think the flavor develops even more as it sits in the fridge. If you can, try and let it sit for at least an hour.
by Melissa King
This salad should keep for at least a week in the fridge. Enjoy!