Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/09/01/blueberry-muffin-smoothie/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
A healthy smoothie with a natural protein boost!
- 1 banana (I used frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries (I used frozen)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 T chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately or freeze for later.
- If you freeze, do so in ice cube trays. Then you can just pop out what you need in the morning!