Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/09/13/super-rich-healthy-fudge/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Super Rich Healthy Fudge
Decadent fudge that is secretly healthy!
- 2 cups cooked pureed sweet potatoes (make sure they are pureed totally smooth)
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs should work too)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cups chocolate chips for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , blend the cooked sweet potatoes until they are completely smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides several times.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving enough room for some paper to stick out the sides.
- Spoon batter into the baking dish. It will be VERY sticky. Sometimes wetting the spatula helps.
- If you are adding the chocolate chips, add them on top now.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let the fudge completely cool and then place it in the fridge.
- Make sure the fudge is completely cooled before removing from the pan and slicing into squares.
Please keep this fudge in the fridge. It should last at least a week, maybe more. I haven't tried freezing it, but I am guessing it's possible to do that too. Enjoy!