Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/09/19/flourless-pumpkin-cookies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Pumpkin Cookies
These pumpkin cookies contain NO flour and NO processed sugar!
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 T chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a food processor , mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Once everything looks well combined, add the chips and pulse a few times to mix them in.
- Place the container to the food processor in the fridge for 20 minutes so the mixture can firm up enough to scoop.
- Once the mixture is firm enough, drop cookies on a lined baking sheet . I used a cookie scoop to do this.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Wait until the cookies are completely cooled before removing and storing in an airtight container.
Store these cookies in the fridge. They should last at least a week or two. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!