Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/09/20/chocolate-coconut-banana-bread/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Coconut Banana Bread
Chocolate, coconut and banana go so well together in this easy banana bread recipe!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- 3 very ripe bananas smashed
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another bowl .
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a parchment lined loaf pan. I used a 9 inch loaf pan .
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Wait until the bread has completely cooled before removing from the pan.
Store this bread in the fridge. It should last a week or two. You can also freeze it for longer storage. Enjoy!