Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/09/23/roasted-red-pepper-soup/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup roasted red peppers ( I used about 5 red bell peppers)
- 1 cup water
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut the peppers in half and de-seed them. Brush them with oil and place them face down on a lined baking sheet .
- Roast for about 40 minutes.
- Once the peppers are roasted, remove the skins.
- Place the peppers and the remaining ingredients in a saucepan on the stove.
- Cook on low, covered for about 20 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender to blend until smooth. You can also transfer to a regular blender if you wish.