Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/09/28/lentil-carrot-veggie-burgers/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Lentil Carrot Veggie Burgers
Say goodbye to store bought veggie burgers. This recipe is easy and flavorful!
- 2 cups cooked red lentils
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. You can mash the lentils a little if the mixture seems a little loose.
- Use a 1/4 cup measurement to make patties.
- Place the patties on a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, stopping halfway to flip the patties.
Store these burgers in the fridge in an airtight container. They should last a couple weeks. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!