Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/10/02/quinoa-spinach-patties/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Quinoa Spinach Patties
A simple and delicious meal that is ready in under 30 minutes!
- 2 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 small yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs will work too)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 big handfuls of baby spinach
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , add the quinoa, onion and garlic. Pulse a few times to chop them up a bit.
- Then add the spinach and continue to pulse.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until everything is combined.
- Form patties using a 1/4 cup measuring scoop and place on a lined baking sheet .
- Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes. Flip them halfway through.
- Let the patties cool completely before removing them from the baking sheet.
- Store these in the fridge in an airtight container. They should last a week.
- You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!