Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/10/06/pumpkin-pie-energy-bites/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites
The perfect pre or post workout snack! Great for school lunchboxes too!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 10-12 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 T chia seeds
- 2 T sunflower seeds or pepitas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- In a food processor , combine the pumpkin, oats, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Once those are well combined add in the dates and mix some more.
- Lastly, add in the cranberries and pulse a couple times.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on the lined baking sheet in the fridge.
- They should only take a few minutes to set up.
- You can store these in the fridge or even freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!