Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/10/09/apple-cinnamon-quinoa-bake/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bake
A healthy breakfast perfect for the weekends!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 10-12 medjool dates (pits removed and soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- 1 small apple grated
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- pinch nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain the dates.
- In a food processor , combine the dates and quinoa and mix together. Then add in the remaining ingredients until everything is mixed well.
- Transfer batter into muffin pans or a baking dish .
- I used jumbo muffin pans and got 4. I baked the jumbo muffins for 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the muffin liners.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
These should last in the fridge for about a week. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!