Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/10/26/3-ingredient-thumbprint-cookies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
3 Ingredient Thumbprint Cookies
All you need is 3 ingredients and less than 20 minutes to make these cookies!
- 1 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1/4 cup jam of choice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine the cashew butter and maple syrup.
- Once blended, drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- I used a cookie scoop for mine.
- Once all the cookies are on the sheet, use your palm to flatten each one.
- Press your thumb into the center of each cookie.
- Fill the thumbprint with jam.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cookies cool completely before removing from the baking sheet.
by Melissa King
It's very important to let these cookies cool completely before removing them from the baking sheet. Store these cookies in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!