Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/11/01/3-ingredient-oatmeal-cookies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
3 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies
These 3 ingredient cookies are perfect for school lunchboxes!
- 12 medjool dates (soaked for 15 minutes)
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 - 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon (depending on how much spice you like)
- 1 T chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain the dates and throw them in the food processor . Pulse a few times until they get a caramel-like consistency. You may need to scrape down the sides often.
- Once the dates are a caramel, add in the cinnamon and rolled oats and mix another minute so everything gets incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet . If the mixture looks a little loose, use your hands to form into balls.
- Using your palm, flatten each ball.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the baking sheet.
Store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!