Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/11/25/flourless-gingerbread-cookies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Gingerbread Cookies
In less than 20 minutes, you could be enjoying these flourless gingerbread cookies with no refined sugar!
- 1 1/4 cup cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 T blackstrap molasses
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies on a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 10-11 minutes.
- Let the cookies completely cool before removing them from the baking sheet.
- These should last at least 2 weeks in the fridge and you ca probably freeze them for longer.