Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/11/30/4-ingredient-peppermint-fudge/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
4 Ingredient Peppermint Fudge
A super easy holiday dessert! Only 4 ingredients!
- 2 cups coconut butter (you can use homemade or store bought )
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- 1/2 - 1 tsp peppermint extract (depending on how strong you like it)
- dye free candy canes for garnish (optional)
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper, leaving enough room to come out the sides.
- Using a silicone spatula , transfer the mixture to the 8x8 baking dish .
- Press the top down firmly.
- Sprinkle some of the candy can dust on top.
- Place in the fridge for a bit to firm up. It should not take long at all.
- Using a knife or pizza wheel , but into squares.
Please keep this fudge stored in the fridge. It should last several weeks that way. You can also probably freeze it for longer storage. Enjoy!