Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/12/13/chocolate-peppermint-cookies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
All you need is 4 ingredients and less than 15 minutes to make these healthy cookies with ZERO processed sugar!
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1/2-3/4 tsp peppermint extract
- optional: dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients and blend well.
- If you choose to add chocolate chips, add them at the end and pulse a few times so they get mixed in well.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies completely cool before removing from the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!