Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/12/15/personalized-baked-oatmeal/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Personalized Baked Oatmeal
- 2 flax eggs or real eggs if you eat them
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 banana smashed
- 1/2 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 5 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 T flax meal
- 1 T cinnamon
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk
- Optional toppings: chocolate chips, dried fruits, nuts, seeds or shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into lined or greased muffin pans. I used both a 6 and a 12 standard sized muffin pan .
- Once all the mixture is in each muffin pan, sprinkle whatever toppings you like on each one and gently press them into the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate/freeze for later.