Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/12/21/no-bake-peppermint-brownies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
No Bake Peppermint Brownies
A healthier holiday treat!
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 10 medjool dates (soaked for 20 minutes prior to using)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp peppermint extract (if you want a more subtle flavor, use 1/2 tsp)
- In a food processor , combine the pecans, chocolate chips and cacao powder. Mix well, but be careful not to over mix so you get nut butter.
- Drain the soaking dates and add them into the food processor with the peppermint extract.
- Mix until everything is combined.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press the mixture down into the baking dish .
- Place in the fridge to firm up.
- Once firm, cut into squares.
- Store in the fridge or even freeze them.