Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/12/27/cheesy-vegan-quinoa-bites/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Cheesy Vegan Quinoa Bites
Crispy on the outside and cheesy in the middle. You have got to try these!
- 1 golden russet potato finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion finely chopped
- 1/2 red pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow pepper finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/3 cup vegan cashew cheese sauce
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Saute vegetables on medium high for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add cheese sauce and quinoa to the veggie mix and stir well.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups . If using jumbo muffin cups, bake for about 45 minutes. If you use standard sized muffin cups, bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let these cool completely before removing from the muffin cups .
- Store in the fridge. They should last at least a week, maybe more. You can probably freeze them too.