Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/12/30/banana-chocolate-chip-muffins/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Only 8 simple ingredients and less than 20 minutes to make this easy muffin recipe!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour or sorghum flour
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients on one bowl .
- Mix wet in another bowl .
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into lined muffin pans .
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool completely before removing them from the pans.
- Store in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage! Enjoy!