Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/01/02/apple-almond-energy-bites/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Apple Almond Energy Bites
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 apple sliced
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 T hemp hearts
- 2 T chia seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- optional: 2 T maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor . If the mixture looks a little wet, you can add in some more oats. Take a taste. If it's not sweet enough for you, feel free to add a little maple syrup or raw honey.
- Roll into balls or use a cookie scoop to drop balls onto a lined baking sheet.
- Set in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Store these in the fridge. You can also freeze them! Enjoy!