Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/01/09/broccoli-cheese-quinoa-bites/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Broccoli Cheese Quinoa Bites
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 heads of broccoli florets chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1 1/3 cup vegan cheese sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute the chopped broccoli and onion on medium high for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the cheese sauce and quinoa to the veggie mix and mix well.
- Salt to taste.
- Spoon mixture into lined muffin pans .
- I used standard sized muffin pans and baked for 20-25 minutes.
These should last at least a week in the fridge and you can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!