Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/01/16/quinoa-pizza-casserole/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Quinoa Pizza Casserole
Get the taste of a pizza in this grain free casserole!
- 2 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups pizza cashew cheese sauce
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes
- 1 pint baby tomatoes
- 1/2 yellow onion (chopped small)
- 1 green pepper (chopped small)
- 1 red pepper (chopped small)
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Chop all veggies.
- Mix everything in a bowl well.
- Put in an 8x8 dish and bake for 1hr 15min.
This should last about a week in the fridge and you can freeze it for longer. Enjoy!