Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/01/25/vegan-cauliflower-tots/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Vegan Cauliflower Tots
An easy, kid friendly recipe!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup cashew cheese
- 1 flax egg (a real egg will work as well)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs (use gluten free breadcrumbs for a gluten free option)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 T dried parsley
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor until it is in small pieces. Mix all ingredients in a bowl . Next, fashion little tots on a baking sheet and space evenly.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until they look a golden brown.
- Serve right away or let them cool completely before removing and transferring to a container.
These should last at least a week in the fridge and you can probably freeze them for longer. Enjoy!