Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/01/30/chocolate-chip-cookies-two/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
An easy recipe for only two cookies you can quickly whip up!
- 1/4 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 T coconut sugar
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 T flax meal + 1 T warm water
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 T mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the flax meal and water in a bowl and place in the fridge for a minute.
- In another bowl , mix the dry ingredients.
- Mix all the wet ingredients, including the flax mixture, in another bowl .
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined. Fold in the chips.
- Drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet . I used a cookie scoop .
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing from the baking sheet. Enjoy!
by Melissa King