Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/01/31/homemade-goldfish-crackers/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Homemade Goldfish Crackers
Homemade Goldfish with none of the additives. Made vegan and gluten free!
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 3 T nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 T coconut oil (measure after melting)
- 2-4 T water
- 1 flax egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the dry ingredients and pulse a few times.
- Then add in the flax egg and coconut oil. The mixture will start to clump together.
- Add the water, one tablespoon at a time, until you get a dough consistency.
- Gather up the dough and place it on a floured surface.
- Using a rolling pin , roll out the dough until it is about 1/4 inch thick. I found it easy to place a piece of plastic wrap between the dough and the rolling pin to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Cut into shapes using a goldfish cutter .
- Place the fish onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the fish are a slight golden color.
- Let the fish cool completely before storing in a glass jar. Enjoy!