Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/02/02/sweet-potato-pizza-crust/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Sweet Potato Pizza Crust
You have got to try this easy sweet potato pizza crust!
- 2 cups pureed sweet potato (I boiled mine)
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 flax egg
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 2 T nutritional yeast
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Your favorite toppings (I added about 2 cups of spinach and 1/2 a large avocado. I added the avocado after the pizza had been baked)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large mixing bowl , combine all the ingredients until everything is mixed well.
- Grease or line a baking sheet or pizza stone . (I used a pizza stone)
- Using the sides of your palms, work the mixture out into a round shape. It doesn't have to look perfect. Mine certainly wasn't.
- Bake for about 25-30 or until you feel the crust set.
- Cut slices with a pizza cutter and serve immediately.
If you choose to add my dairy free cashew cheese , I highly recommend adding it first and putting the veggie toppings on after. Enjoy!