Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/02/03/sweet-potato-cookies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Sweet Potato Cookies
Make these delicious cookies in under 30 minutes!
- 2 cups cooked pureed sweet potato
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 T chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients until smooth.
- The dough will be pretty sticky.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to get them mixed in well.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool before transferring them to a container. These should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You may also be able to freeze them. Enjoy!