Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/02/04/cookie-dough-overnight-oats/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Cookie Dough Overnight Oats
The perfect healthy breakfast for on the go. As an added bonus, it tastes like an oatmeal cookie!
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats or steel cut oats
- 1 T coconut sugar (or 1 chopped date )
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax meal
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1 T chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- Mix all ingredients in a jar. Cover and store in the fridge overnight. I make up to 5 of these at a time for easy breakfasts all week! Enjoy!
In the morning, you can heat and eat warm, or you can eat cold. This is delicious either way. It's important to mix all the ingredients very well before placing in the fridge. I make 5 of these at a time for easy and healthy breakfasts all week! Enjoy!