Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/02/07/easy-sesame-cauliflower/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Easy Sesame Cauliflower
A quick and easy weeknight meal! Add your favorite veggies and serve over rice or quinoa!
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/4 cup veggie broth
- 2 T toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 T mirin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 T minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp arrowroot
- 1 green onion sliced
- 2 T sesame seeds
- In a small saucepan , add the tamari, veggie broth, toasted sesame oil, mirin, garlic, rice wine vinegar, ginger, arrowroot and coconut sugar.
- Bring up to a low medium heat stirring constantly until sugar and arrowroot thicken the sauce and turns it dark.
- Remove from heat immediately after.
- In a large saute pan , stir fry the sauce and the cauliflower for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.