Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/02/08/4-ingredient-macaroons/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
4 Ingredient Macaroons
All you need is 4 simple ingredients to make this healthier recipe!
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2-3 T coconut oil
- 3 T pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- In a food processor , combine all ingredients.
- Use a cookie scoop to form macaroons and place on a lined baking sheet . The mixture will be loose, but I promise it forms right up in the fridge.
- Place in the fridge to set. Should only take a few minutes.
Keep these in the fridge or freezer. They should last a few weeks! Enjoy!