Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/02/10/chocolate-raspberry-tart-two/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Raspberry Tart for Two
Only 6 ingredients to make this festive Valentine's treat!
For the crust
- 1/3 cup raw pecans
- 2 medjool dates
For the filling
- 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup raspberries I used fresh, but frozen could work if thawed)
For the chocolate
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp almond milk
- In a food processor , combine the crust ingredients. Once it looks like it's clumping together, press the mixture into a 4 inch tart shell . I used 4 inch tart shells. Place in the fridge to set.
- While that is setting, combine the filling ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spread the filling on top of the shell and place back in the fridge.
- Using a double boiler method, melt the chocolate and the milk. Once it's smooth, spread it over the top of the tart and place in the fridge to set. Should take about 30 minutes. Enjoy!