Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/02/13/creamy-mushroom-zucchini-pasta/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Creamy Mushroom Zucchini Pasta
An easy meal ready in about 30 minutes!
- 1 large zucchini (use a spiralizer to make the pasta)
- 1 pkg mushrooms (I used baby bellas)
- 1/4 cup cashew cheese sauce
- 1/2 a small onion sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 T olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- In a large saute pan , add the oil, garlic and onions. Cook on medium for about 5 minutes.
- Then add in the mushrooms, zucchini pasta and cashew cheese and cook for another 5 minutes or so. Salt to taste.
- Serve immediately. If you plan on serving later, keep the cheese sauce separate until you are ready to serve. Enjoy!
by Melissa King