Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/02/17/chocolate-coffee-oatmeal-bites/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal Bites
The flavors of coffee and chocolate pair well together in these delicious muffins!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour (I made my own, by grinding up rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp coffee extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another bowl .
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into lined mini muffin pans .
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool completely before removing from the pans.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last a few weeks.
If you are using paper liners, you will need to grease them or they will stick to these muffins. If you are using silicone liners , there is no need to grease! Enjoy!