Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/02/19/curry-kidney-bean-veggie-burgers/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Curry Kidney Bean Veggie Burgers
- 4 cups cooked kidney beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 carrots
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp curry
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs will work too)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (oat flour will work too)
- 1 T lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , pulse the kidney beans a few times to break them down being careful to not fully puree them.
- Remove and put in a bowl .
- Next, put the carrots, onion, and garlic in the food processor and pulse until finely diced.
- Add to the bowl with the kidney beans.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and mix well.
- Form into quarter-cup sized patties on a pan and bake for 1 hr, flipping them about half way through. Remove and let cool.
- I needed two pans to use the entire mixture. It made about 15 patties.