Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/02/23/brussels-sprouts-salad-almonds-dates/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Brussels Sprouts Salad with Almonds and Dates
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts (ends removed and quartered)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 4 chopped medjool dates
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the dijon mustard, maple syrup and lemon juice in a small bowl .
- In a large bowl add the cut Brussels sprouts.
- Pour most of the dressing onto the sprouts and mix well. Spread the sprouts onto a lined baking sheet . Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, stopping halfway to flip them around.
- Once they are cooled, add them to a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the last little bit of the dressing over the ingredients and mix well. For best results, serve immediately.