Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/02/24/almond-coconut-cookies/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Almond Coconut Cookies
Coconut almond cookies that can be made in under 20 minutes!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 T mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut, salt and almond extract. Make sure everything is mixed well.
- Then add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times so the chips are evenly dispersed.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool completely before removing from the baking sheet . If you try to touch them while they are still warm, they will crumble.
by Melissa King
These should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can probably freeze them for longer. Enjoy!