Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/02/26/hazelnut-coffee-energy-bites/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Hazelnut Coffee Energy Bites
Enjoy the flavors of coffee and chocolate in this no bake treat!
- 1 1/2 cups hazelnuts
- 12 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp coffee extract
- In a food processor , grind up the hazelnuts into a coarse consistency.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Slowly, a little bit at a time, add some water. Just enough to get the mixture to clump together.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined plate.
- Stick in the fridge to firm up.
by Melissa King
Keep these in the fridge or freezer. They should last a couple weeks. Enjoy!