Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/03/04/coffee-chocolate-overnight-oats/
© 2015 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coffee Chocolate Overnight Oats
The easiest breakfast ever. No cooking required!
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats or rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee or 1 tsp coffee extract
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 1 large chopped date or 2 tsp maple syrup (honey will work too)
- Mix all ingredients in a jar, cover and set in the fridge overnight. I like to use these jars .
If you use the coffee extract, make sure you up the amount of milk to 1/2 cup.
If you like a more textured oatmeal, use the steel cut oats. If you like a smoother oatmeal, use the rolled oats. These can be eaten cold or warned up. Enjoy!